SOP Number: Hotel Engineering SOP – 09
Department: Engineering and Maintenance
Date Issued: 18–Feb-2018
Time to Train: 20 Minutes
Baking Oven Maintenance Checklist and Procedure:
- Crimping Tool.
- Air Blower.
- Wire Brush.
- Line Tester.
- PVC tape.
- Old clothes.
- Carbon removing compound.
Baking Oven Maintenance Activity:
- MCB – Loose & Burnt electrical connection and rating of MCB to be checked.
- Earthing – should be proper.
- Extension cord – burnt, cut in wire to be checked.
- Heating element – Loose & burnt electrical connection to be checked.
- Proper thimbling – burnt connections and thimbles to be checked.
- Timer – Operation and time setting to be checked.
- Thermostat – Operation and setting to check.
- Steam connection – any steam leakage from joints to be checked.
- Drains system – blocked drain system to check.
- Lights – Fuse lights to be checked.
- Door operation – Hinges on door and closing of the door to be checked.
- Check the rating of heating element – 6Kw each
- Thermostat Rating should be between – 0-300 Deg.C.
- MCB rating should be on – 100Amp.
Remarks by the Technician: