Presenting the wine list to the guest:
- Would you like to see the wine list, Mr. Danta?
- Would you care for some wine with your meal?
- Here is the wine list, Mr. Jackson
Taking the wine order
- Have you selected / chosen your wine, Mr. David?
- Provide suggestions to guest to select a wine
- May I suggest the ‘Columbia Valley Merlot’ (mention name of wine)?
- May I suggest the Zinfandel ? It would go well with your Chuck Steak.
- May I suggest a bottle of Claret, which is a full-bodied red wine?
- Would you like to have a bottle of ‘Macon Lugny’ with your ‘Chicken ala king’?
- Would you like me to recommend a bottle of wine to go with your meal, Mr. Barak?
- Would you prefer a light dry white wine or a red medium, Mr. Bansal?
Presenting the wine
- Here is your wine, Mr. Wilson. A MaCAY 2013 ( Name and make of year).
- Would you like me to open it now or later?
- Would you like to taste the wine, Miss. Sandra?
Offering to pour the wine after it has been tasted
- May I serve the wine ?
Suggesting another bottle of wine
- May I bring you another bottle?
- Would you like another bottle of the same wine, Sir / Madam?